How long do you bleed after a miscarriage?
It is normal to bleed for up to two weeks after your miscarriage has occurred. This bleeding may be a steady flow, or may take a stop and start pattern, where you do not bleed for a day or two and then begin again. If your bleeding is very heavy after 2-3 days, please contact your doctor as you may have some retained tissue that is causing the heavy bleeding.
When can you expect your next period after miscarriage?
You can expect your period to return in about 4-6 weeks after the loss of your baby.
- What are miscarriage symptoms?
- What are the chances of miscarriage?
- What happens when you have a miscarriage?
- What are the common causes of miscarriage?
- How can I prevent miscarriage?
- What is D&C and do I need to have one?
- How long do you bleed after a miscarriage?
- When can we start trying to get pregnant again?